Friday 27 December 2013

One week to Mumbai

This trip needed some ground-braking changes, so following that path another change had to happend.

At first place, you can't do it totally sober so some, red, homemade liquid were making it easier to digest :)


 Here is the victim and the bandit with the results.


Some people are saying that I look like a monk or asking me if I have joined the army recently?
I am not the best looking at the moment, but what to do. That's the price :D

Apart of that small change on my head. I started diet before the trip, so I am eating everything, as much as I want and whenever I want, so I have gain approx. 2 - 3 kg in last month. I hope this will be enough before some difficult times in Asia.

Most of the gear is already collected and I am waiting only for a external charger for my camera. I need to pack everything properly, I mean make good weight distribution in backpack and easy access to most important things. As well as, I need to prepare my netbook with some extra music, some programs and useful websites for the trip. This shouldn't take me more then 2 days and I will be ready to go.

I am counting down the days and getting more scared with each day passed, because it is really close.

No comments:

Post a Comment