Wednesday 1 January 2014

Departure day....

Time has come. The last two months in Poland which I spent with my family and I finish the prepartion(I hope that I have done it well). It was great to come back to my family backyard and "old time" memories.

The backpacks are ready, car is waiting for driving and somewhere in the middle of the night I will start with driving to Warsaw Airport.
Some facts before leaving. My weigth 83 - 85 kg, big backpack 18,5 kg, small 7 kg. So, a bit too much, but I am carrying some things for Pole's living in India, so hopefully all together will be acceptable(otherwise, I will need to find other solution to loose extra weight from the back)

The adrenaline is going up and nerves are bit tight, but I'm feeling ready to start the journey and I am satisficte with last 5 months preparation.

See you soon on the other continent :)

No comments:

Post a Comment