Wednesday 29 January 2014

Goa again

We woke up late after previous night, breakfast(at the beach, where else could be??), then net-café, some ticket printing, chatting with family, walk to ATM and it was already sunset. Time is passing so fast here, you are not realizing how fast. We came back and it was already getting dark, but in order to do something at the day we asked Rebecca to give us a short lesson of Yoga(as she is doing instructor course in India). My first yoga in life. I am aware that I am not the most flexible guy and recently with some extra weight on it might look funny to see me doing yoga, but I wanted to try that. We got to some yoga school which borrowed us some mats and we started with some beginners positions outside. Off course I started to sweat really fast as the exercises weren’t easiest for me, but I have enjoyed them a lot. The only detail which I didn’t like was mosquitos which were eating us alive as sun was already gone. I think we finished after around 40 minutes and with smile on the face I run to sea to take some swim after all. Great experience and maybe I will try to do it a bit more somewhere in Asia in order to know something more about yoga. Thank you Rebeca for a first lesson. Then we went to Patnem beach for a live jam session with sea food dinner and some Feni on a side :P First travel of 4 in tuk-tuk and very not convinced drivers as white people should take two, not one rikshaw(In Kochi we have seen at least 10 -12 kids in one rikshaw and many families of 5-7 driving like that around cities, but white guy can’t do it). Then we got to hut and went to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment