Wednesday 29 January 2014

On the road again

As Rafa is leaving from Mumbay, I am on the way to Mumbay as well. This was great 3 weeks of traveling together. We have visited many places, have some funny situations, nothing really dangerous, we enjoyed nature, history, palaces, temples, many means of transport, we made something for our bodies, we got a blessing for our saws, tried plenty of local and Indian dishes, some local alcohols, simply everything what we wanted to do in this 3 weeks was done J I have enjoyed this time really, really much and I don’t need to say how thankful I am to Rafa for spengind this time together. 
The summary as Rafa promised me will be written by him and later posted here.


What will be next?? Well, you won’t hear from me for some time as I need to clear what will be next step.



To be continued…..

No comments:

Post a Comment