Wednesday 1 April 2015

Last moments of freedom :P

Don't get too stressed. I haven't been kidnapped. It was my last 2 weeks of traveling alone. At first parents will arrive, then Lu. So, I decided to use this time properly and treat my self with sunsets, beach and good food. 
Last unseen part of Thailand was South-East Corner, close to Cambodia border. I have visited huge border market at Aranyaprathet/Poipet where are tons of cheap Chinese crap and you can actually rent a bike for visiting it. Really big market and apart of it nothing in the town.
Next stop for good treatment was Koh Chang - Elephant Island. Not many elephants, but very nice atmosphere. I visited several places and after 3 hours I found my spot at Natural Beach Resort.
Nice A/C bungalow, beach side, great restaurant, massage place on the beach and sun sets on west coast. What more you can ask for?? 

Here it is. The sunset at Koh Chang.



Local village, not exactly touristy spot.


Nomad on the bike.


Massage place. Best place for getting a massage, but massage it self could be better if I had to complain about something.


Good vibe was spreading. Apart of Frisbee, I have played several times voleyball with locals, which do it everyday as a brake after work.


A bit too dark, but still nice.



You can't make a round of Koh Chang, but a nice trip from one end of another takes about 3 hours on this type of roads/


The beach


Next stop on the way was Koi friend in Rayong. I was welcomed, brought to hotel and I didn't need to drive my bike for next 3 days. We have been doing so many things together. Going out, water theme park, waterfall and so on...... Thank you !

Hand-made lolipop. After one of those you won't take Chupa-Chups again. 


Isn't that great ?!?!




All of it was happening in Rayong. Quite big city with few farangs around, but very nice with friends around.



I was pretty was accepted in the family :D


In the water park.


Climbing on the tower was really difficult. Handles on the most places were broken and I am not fit anymore......



But I have finally manage to get there !!!!


Next day was at the waterfall, where you feed trouts with some kind of green beans. Very long ones. and the fish gets crazy about it. Water was really cold, but it didn't stop me from getting there.


Fish is around.....


I tried to be one of them.


We had a lot of fun together


Fish spa was an extra feature of the place.


Aaaa..... waterfall......


Something is written in Thai. I don't know what.
Thank you for taking care about me and I hope to be back in Rayong one day !


No comments:

Post a Comment