Saturday 4 April 2015

My little paradise......

When you travel for long time at certain moment you start to miss home. You miss family, friends, places, food, your bed and all other things around. Always.
Also, at all tours in our life we get to special places. Where we feel so comfortable, cozy and from the first moment there you get this "gut" feeling.
You feel there like at your home. Everything is in proper place, timing is good and somehow everything works. I found that place somewhere in north-east Thailand at the Mekong riverbank. Together with the place there is a person. Very special one. On my way that was Koi. Without any hesitation she welcomed me very friendly and in very short time we started to talk more and more. Our dinners with little drinking where until early morning hours when we talked about everything. From Europe to Asia. For man to women. From ground to the sky. Days where passing so fast, I didn't even realize when 10 days passed like a moment and I didn't want to move anywhere. Finally I had to, but before I finished my travel I manage to visit Koi one more time and we manage to meet 2 more times in different places in Thailand.

One of our first trips around. Great view on the Mekong with Koi :)

In the background you can see monsun season approaching


Here is Brian. He was making sure that our english is proper american and we had a lot of fun together :D Cheers mate !


Always working.......


Some rain


Temple


Mekong riverbank


Hello ! Would you like to get some fruits ?


Favorite Vietnamese food !!!


Night market in Nong Khai, so another trip together. As well we did together a trip for a mask festival, which was described few posts before.


Bird nest. Some one have to take care about it as well


Sunsets. They stay in your head for long time.....


We made a trip to amazing(fairly new) temple.


Any my Nex-6 does the job :D


More buildings around. Blue temple. Blue sky. Around only green forests.


In black


Another nice spot for a sunset. Can it be better then with a beer?


And the sunset it self.


And another one on a different day.


My stay there was simply amazing. The highlight of my trip and it brought back my faith in people. I can't describe how good person is Koi. Simply, KOI YOU ARE AMAZING.
Thank you for everything what you have done for me and what I have learnt from you.

I hope we will meet again one day ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment