Saturday 3 December 2016

Goodbye my love.....

It is time to say goodbye. Goodbye to my GS, which was such a incredibile bike. I bought it after slid, fix it up, made 27 000 km and sold it. We have been through a lot and she really didn't have an easy life with me, but without any complains she was ready every next morning(apart of one, when battery went flat :P).
Honestly speaking I really didn't like her look in the beginning, it was just an occasion to get a bike, but with time I fall in love with her. The way she handled, accelerated, turned was nothing like any other bike before. Clearly the fastest bike which I ever had. Sad to see her gone, but I had to go leave as well. Good bye my love........

Good bye as well to my second love. New Zealand. What an amazing country and amazing people. Honest, chilled, down to earth and simply normal. All the little trips and adventures, which you can do basically every weekend are so amazing. There is so much to do and see.
Beaches, mountains, hikes, bicycles, motorbike routes, culture(in big cities mainly), call what ever you want and you will find it in New Zealand. 
And there is nature. Untouched, open to public and so different as you travel through the country.
This is certainly a place where you want to spend a little bit more time then just a year.


Good bye to my two "new" loves........




No comments:

Post a Comment