Monday 23 June 2014

Something different - cave

As happening during my travel, I actually need to move from time to time, so after nice time in Prachuap I went direction Hua Hin(few people mention it as nice place to stay).
On the way some local road and another temple(I didn't get in, only few pics from outside).
It is different then previous, but style still is the same.


And the background was nice :)


Some details


Thailand generally in south I would say in plain country, but here and there are some mountains. Boulders. It makes it really interesting for driving a motorbike as the landscapes are really good. It is so nice to have something on the view, somewhere far away which attracts your view. I really enjoy to drive around those boulders :)


Route 66, USA? No! Thailand,  Local Rural road :D


To make some different I went to visit a cave in Khao Sam Roi Yod National Park. Not many people, signs which were saying 400 m to cave, turns out to be at least 1200 with steep climb.
Note: Never believe distances written on signs in Thailand. They are not true. On the other hand surprisingly people have great feeling of distance here and when you ask them how far is to "......" city/villlage, answer: 54 km, and they will be right or really close.

So, in the cave finally. Really humit and hot inside. So after sweating on the climb, even more sweating inside of cave.....


Stala....something :P


And more of Stala.......


Close look at nature work


I think accidentially I didn't chose that bad, didn't I?


I mentioned Hua Hin in the beginning, but it waste of space here and time to go there. Long street at beachside full of restaurants, hotels, car/motorcycle rentals, busses with turist everywhere. Prices really high for not interesting rooms, then to beaches a bit north(supposed to be quiter) Cha Am and Puk Tian as well with big hotels, super expensive and after what I have seen few days before I was defiently not willing to stay there for night. Just it wasn't what I was looking for, so I ended up in Phetchaburi leaving coast for next couple of weeks and entering mainland. It was getting even hotter in mainland, but Phetchaburi by it self was interesting. Next one will be about Phetchaburi :)

No comments:

Post a Comment